Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miller the Thriller!









































In December of '08 my life changed dramatically one weekend.  I finally got my puppy that I have been wanting for a few years now.  He is a precious little yellow lab named Miller!  A lot of people have asked if I named him after beer, and in a way, yes I did.  But Miller is such a great name for him!  

A little history of Miller the Thriller:
Birthday: October 22, 2008
Father:  Black Lab, purebreed
Mother:  Chocolate Lab, purebreed
Siblings:  10 black lab brothers and sisters!!!

Miller was the only yellow lab out of the whole breed!

Miller when he was 8 weeks old, weighed 5 pounds of thrill and love!  Now, he weighs 17 pounds!  It's amazing how quickly they grow as pups!  His favorite sleeping position is on  his back, that is when you know he is out!

3 comments:

diane said...

Thanks for posting my photos on your blog Mary. I look pretty awesome in all the different poses you took of me.
Love you
Miller

Melonie Harris said...

Mare Dawg is that you?? Ho-lay!!! I am glad you found me... you pup is so cute!!!!

Michelle said...

Mary....um I would recognized those legs ANYWHERE! GirlF, sounds like life is treating you well awesome to hear! Take care.