Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bliggity Blog!!!!

Hey everyone!  So, Jamie told me I had to start a blog so EVERYONE could catch up on my life.  So lets see, a few things that have recently happened in my life are... I officially live in Meridian now and I really do love it!!  
My searching for the perfect dog to be my best bud!!  Any ideas will be taken in consideration!!
I have been playing indoor soccer for almost a year now and still love it and my team!  I've met some great ladies on the team who will be friends for life!  Our name is Cardiac Arrest and we just barely moved up a league.  Which, I have yet to decide whether I like it or not.  I've also began the live of a spinning at the gym again.  I did it a few years ago and loved it so I decided to give it a go again and am so happy that I did!  If anyone has yet to try it I highly recommend it!!  Yes, your butt hurts the first few times but it's worth it in the end!  :)

I'm going to try my best to keep this bad boy updated!  I think you can message me on here so if anyone wants to know anything specific let me know and I'll post it on here!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that you have a blog, can't wait to read all about your crazy life outside of the office.

diane said...

I love your blog. I am very happy to be able to get on your blog and know what is going on with you. You are a very talented writer and your photos are awesome.
MOM (love you)