Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy 8's!!!

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
Grey's Anatomy
Ace of Cakes
The Office
30 Rock
Best Week Ever
Lipstick Jungle (sadly leaving!)
Friends Re-Runs
Chuck

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Buddy's!
On the Border!
Del Taco!
Bitter Creek!
Flatbread!
Senior Iguana's!
Old Chicago!
The Pioneer Saloon!

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
I went to work
I found some pups I am interested in!
Went to spinning at Gold's and sweated away my cold!
Took a shower!
Had Mongolian BBQ for lunch with Jamie
Watched the new 90210
Watched one of my new favorite websites...http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam
Watched Paris Hilton's 'My New BFF'

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Going to Sun Valley next week for Thanksgiving!
My dad's birthday!
Christmas break!
New Years!
Soccer tonight!
My birthday!
Finding a dog!
Seeing my family!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
A new car...possibly a SUV.
HUGE TV!
Personal Chef!
A puppy!
Win the lottery
Snow in Sun Valley!
A great job!
Get my golf handicap down next year!

No comments: